TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE - VEHICLE
- The vehicles are strictly NON SMOKING.
- Minimum Age of Driver is 25 years.
- We provide 100 free kilometres per day. Excess kilometres are charged at 25 cents per kilometre which is calculated at the end of your stay.
- A current Australian or Overseas Drivers Licence is required.
- When taking possession of the vehicle a deposit of $1,000 is required secured by a credit card imprint. When the vehicle is returned and inspected and found to be in good order the credit card imprint is destroyed.
- The vehicle is provided in a clean condition (interior and exterior). You agree to return the vehicle in the same condition. If the vehicle requires additional cleaning a cleaning fee will apply.
- We may take possession of the vehicle without prior demand and at your expense if it is illegally parked, used in a violation of the law or of this agreement.
- Smoking in the vehicle is strictly prohibited and offenders will be charged a fume removal/cleaning fee.
- The vehicle is provided to you with a full tank of fuel and it is your responsibility to return the vehicle with a full tank. If the vehicle is returned without a full tank the cost of fuel together with a service component of $10.00 will be charged to your credit card. (If you feel, at the time of taking possession of the car, that the tank is not full then take the car immediately to the Shell Service Station on Millpoint Road adjacent to Canning Highway and bring the receipt for the fuel to our Reception and we will reimburse you the cost to top up the fuel tank).
- You will immediately report any incident involving loss or damage to the vehicle by phoning 9367 5077. You are responsible for the first $1,000 of any damage incurred. If you can provide details of the person responsible for the damage and we can recover all costs from that person then there will be no charge to you. In the event of the vehicle being damaged a replacement vehicle will be provided to you and a quotation will be obtained for the repairs to the damaged vehicle. The quotation will be provided to you for settlement prior to your departure. You may obtain your own quotation for the repairs to the vehicle damaged whilst in your care. In the event of any damage not being reported to us immediately a quotation will be obtained for the cost of the repairs and this cost will be charged to your credit card at the time of or after your departure.
- In the event of any loss or damage to the vehicle where:
i) you have left the vehicle unlocked or left the keys in the vehicle;
ii)) you have not kept the keys secure and under your personal control;
iii) the vehicle is driven by a person other than the person/s named;
iv) the vehicle is driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs or have a blood alcohol content that exceeds the legal limit in W.A.;
v) the interior of the vehicle is damaged regardless of cause when no other vehicle is involved;
vi) the tyres of the vehicle are damaged other than by normal wear;
vii) you have failed to maintain all fluid and fuel levels or failed to immediately rectify or report any defect of which you become aware.
viii) damage to windscreen;
ix) any damage is caused deliberately or recklessly;
x) the cost of repairing any damage caused deliberately or recklessly;
xi) the conditions as set out are not complied with;
then the $1,000 maximum liability does not apply and you will be held responsible for the total costs of repairs or replacement.
- You are responsible for and, by entering into this agreement, you authorise Drake’s Apartments with Cars to debit your credit card with any charges in respect to parking and traffic violations (plus a $25.00 administration fee); any costs for damage; cleaning fees and fuel if applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE - APARTMENT
- The apartments are strictly non smoking. If you smoke or allow others to smoke in the apartment you will be charged the full daily rate after you have vacated until the apartment and all items in it have been professionally cleaned for which you will also be charged. These costs will be charged to your credit card and you will be provided with all documentation relating to the cleaning. No smoking within 10 metres of the building. There are outside areas if you wish to smoke. All cigarette butts to be placed in an empty container i.e. bottle, can, etc then the container to be placed in the outside bin.
- The apartment is provided to you in a clean and tidy condition. You agree to return the apartment in a clean and tidy condition with all rubbish removed. You agree to pay for any and all damages, if any, caused by you during your stay and any additional cleaning which may be required.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required to confirm your reservation which is deducted from the credit card number provided unless otherwise advised.
- The deposit is only taken if we can confirm your reservation. The balance is payable upon arrival.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage relating to any personal belongings of the guest however so caused.
- Check in time is 12 Noon. Check out time is 10.00a.m. An additional cost will be incurred for early check in/late check out.
- Cancellation. Your deposit is non refundable if your reservation or part thereof is cancelled after your reservation has been confirmed by us. Non Arrival or Cancellation within 48 hours of check in will incur a charge of the first day’s rate and your deposit forfeited. As payment is required upon check in we are unable to provide a refund should your length of stay lessen or any part of your reservation cancelled.